Insurance for BPL families
24 Feb, 2014 12:12 PM
The labour department in the district has set a target to enrol 5.33 lakh families below poverty line (BPL), under National Swasthya Bhima Yojana.

Participating in the workshop organised by the labour department in association with The New India Assurance?Company at ZP?hall here on Saturday, Assistant Labour Commissioner, Mysore district,?Venkatesh Shindihatti said smart cards will be distributed for the beneficiaries identified under the programme. A?family can enrol five names and avail free treatment at the hospitals up to Rs 30,000. The said insurance company is the partner, with the centre bearing 75 per cent of the premium and remaining 25 per cent by the State government. Photographs and finger prints of the identified beneficiaries will be collected. The list will be handed over to field key officer for further process. Service users will have to pay the registration fee of Rs 30.
Source : Deccan Herald

© Copyright Loyal Insurance Brokers Ltd 2008. License code no. DB 328/05. All Rights Reserved. Insurance is subject matter of Solicitation.